Frequently Asked Questions
- Will a Vanity number really help my business?
- What if a Vanity number has more than 7 letters?
- What about a partial Vanity number like 800-236-LOAN?
- How do I know that a Vanity number increases my ad response?
- What if I want to use more than one Vanity number in my ads?
- Can a Vanity number save my company money?
- How does a Shared-Use number help my business grow?
- My business has many offices. Can we all share the calls and the internet leads?
- How can I answer the phone after hours?
- What happens when my contract expires? Do I lose my number?
- Will you ever increase my rates?
- Does my Vanity toll-free number work from a cellular phone?
- Can I use my Vanity number nationally?
- Will you help me place my ads on TV and Radio?
- How long has More Leads been in business?
1. Will a Vanity number really help my business?
Yes. A Vanity number will brand your company and associate you with your product and industry. It also increases ROI (Return On Investment) by creating memorable branding that will promote customer referrals and repeat business.
2. What if a Vanity number has more than 7 letters?
A Vanity number does not have to be limited to 7 digits. Phone companies know that many Vanity numbers are 8, 9, and 10 digits long (1-800-WACHOVIA). You can use longer words or phrases, and the extra digits will be ignored when they are dialed. [ Top ]
3. What about a partial Vanity number like 800-236-LOAN?
Tests have been done comparing complete Vanity numbers (800-YESLOAN) to partial Vanity numbers (800-937-LOAN). Test results prove that a complete Vanity numbers that show a word or phrase are significantly more memorable! A complete Vanity number allows enough space to spell out your complete company or product name, further reinforcing brand recognition. [ Top ]
4. How do I know that a Vanity number increases my advertising response?
Studies have proven that Vanity numbers receive an increase of 25% to 35% in ad response calls compared to a traditional numeric number.
Most ad responses result from numbers that have easy recall. If a Vanity number is remembered for 10-15 seconds longer than a numeric number, you receive more calls resulting in more sales.
An advertisement using a Vanity toll-free number yields 14 times more phone calls than an advertisement using a toll-free numeric number: (http://www.icbtollfree.com/pressetc/800vanitytrouncenumeric.html). [ Top ]
5. What if I want to use more than one Vanity number in my ads?
We recommend using the same Vanity number for your Television and Radio advertisement. This is where you will derive the greatest ad response.
6. Can a Vanity number save my company money?
• Vanity-PRO: Every dollar you spend on advertising increases your ROI. All customers developed by your ads cost you money. By increasing your ad response, you significantly lower your customer acquisition cost.
• Track-PRO: Teaches you which ads are the most effective. By eliminating the low-return ads and increasing the high-return ads, you further increase your ROI.
7. How does a Shared-Use number help my business grow?
A Shared-Use number gives you the benefit of your number being used throughout the nation, which creates a national brand similar to 1-800-DENTIST. When new residents move into your city and start shopping for a lender, they call the Vanity number they used successfully in their prior city. You get
the call. [ Top ]
8. My business has many offices. Can we all share the calls and the internet leads?
Yes. More Leads® currently serves many clients with multiple-offices in the same city or region. We have Vanity numbers and internet lead solutions for every demand your company might require. [ Top ]
9. How can I answer the phone after hours?
Our live-operators are professionally trained to handle your mortgage ad response calls after hours and on weekends. We also give you the option of our Intergraded Voice Response System (IVR). You can retrieve your information by FAX or internet access. [ Top ]
10. What happens when my contract expires? Do I lose my number?
We always give you the option of renewing your contract. [ Top ]
11. Will you ever increase my rates?
Your 24-month contract has a guaranteed life-time renewal with no rate increase. [ Top ]
12. Does my Vanity toll-free number work from a cellular phone?
Yes, you receive calls from any type of telephone. [ Top ]
13. Can I use my Vanity number nationally?
We can help. More Leads® has an inventory of toll-free numbers that can be available for national use. To qualify, you must first be a Market Area subscriber. Most Vanity number programs offered by More Leads® are designed for Market Area use only. This gives small companies the benefit of using a large corporate Vanity number. [ Top ]
14. Will you help me place my ads on TV and Radio?
Yes. More Leads® has a relationship with one of America’s leading retail advertising and public relation companies, Larry John Wright, Inc. In the past 40 years, Larry John Wright has produced over $250,000,000 in media advertising. This ad-power guarantees that every More Leads® customer will receive the lowest media placement rates available. You receive professional service at our volume discount! [ Top ]
15. How long has More Leads® been in business?
More Leads® owners and management team have been working together in the telecommunications, marketing, and internet industries since 1990. [ Top ]